Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Balance 801 Mules

New Balance 801 Classic Mules - Slip-Ons (For Women)

# Closeouts. Classic New Balance luxury meets skid-on comfort in the 801 mule. Large stretch gored at the forefoot allows for easy on and off.Abzorb® heel and forefoot cushioning reduces shock
# C-Cap® midsole
# Traction rubber outsole
# Synthetic uppers
# Weight: 1 lb. Pr.
# Closeouts. China.

Shoe comfort with flip fail easiness
Pros:Breathes Well, Comfortable
Best Uses:Casual Wear, Travel
Describe Yourself:Comfort Driven
Sizing:Feels the magnitude too small
Width:Feels faithful to width
Bottom Line:Yes, I would mention this to the buddy Comments:With two kids, it is kind to just slide on a good shoe and go. Flip flops aren't good for all day outings or the iciness. Next time, I might get a 1/2 mass to a mass larger than I usually where.

Exactly what I likely!
Pros:Comfortable, Durable
Best Uses:Casual Wear
Describe Yourself:Comfort Driven
Sizing:Feels actual to size
Width:Feels accurate to width
Bottom Line:Yes, I would counsel this to the companion Comments:Slip them on everyday. Most comfortable shoes I own!

Better than I thought they would be
Pros:Breathes Well, Comfortable, Versatile
Best Uses:Casual Wear, Work
Describe Yourself:Comfort Driven
Sizing:Feels loyal to size
Width:Feels true to width
Bottom Line:Yes, I suggests this to an isolated
Comments:I bought these for next summer, but this coldness, I find myself trying them as house slippers. I also use them as a prompt fall onto go out and get fuel or run to the declare agency. They are comfortable and have great soles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment